What Type Of Legal Issue Are You Facing?
We are efficient trial lawyers with litigation experience in a wide range of practice areas, including:
- Family law — Our attorneys help clients in resolving family law issues that include divorce, separation, paternity, child support and custody matters, with a reputation for achieving successful results. Our firm also provides experienced legal guidance in complex property division cases and helps our clients protect important assets.
- Personal injury — We have proven experience representing clients injured by the negligence of others. This includes car accidents, slip-and-falls, dog bites and child sexual abuse cases.
- Estate planning and administration — Our firm guides clients in creating an estate plan to provide a clear structure for making health care decisions and transferring assets.
- Bankruptcy — Our attorneys are well-versed in helping clients obtain debt relief through bankruptcy. This includes Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13. We provide free one-half hour consultations to determine what options are available to a client.
- Employment — We handle a full range of employment law matters, including wrongful termination lawsuits, discrimination or sexual harassment claims, and issues involving employment agreements.
- Criminal law — If you or a loved one is charged with a misdemeanor, our attorneys have years of experience aggressively fighting for the protection of our clients' individual rights and driving privileges.
- Tax law — We protect the interests of clients who face contested proceedings with federal and state revenue agencies, including tax audits by the IRS. It is important to work with a skilled attorney to resolve tax debt and other issues.
- Other areas of law — Our attorneys also provide experienced representation in business law, real estate, criminal defense and Social Security disability law. Or if you need an anti-harassment or protection order against someone, we can handle that as well.